Aeronautics is the design of vehicles and structures that interact with air, with application to aircraft and other flight vehicles. Internationally thriving aeronautical industry and limited human resource is an opportunity for the future engineers. Growing demands for unmanned aerial vehicles in various application areas open the opportunity with higher pay for graduates.
Automobile Engineering is concerned with the design and operation of all kinds of engines and vehicle dynamics. With a thriving automobile industries in Chennai and valued industry partners involved in the program, students will have global opportunities to work in the best automobile industry.Industry collaborated B.Tech. programme
Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automobile Engineering in collaboration with ARAI and GARC
Biomedical engineering is the application of the principles and problem-solving techniques of engineering to biology and medicine. This field seeks to close the gap between engineering and medicine, combining the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences to advance health care treatment, including diagnosis, monitoring, and therapy. The importance of biomedical engineering realized through the development of implantable medical devices, such as pacemakers and artificial hips, to more futuristic technologies such as stem cell engineering and the 3-D printing of biological organs.
Graduates will be engineering practitioners and leaders, who would help solve industry’s technological problems. The programme focuses on topics like Bioprocess and Downstream Operations, Analytical Instrumentation, Industrial, Food and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Protein Engineering, Bioinformatics and Systems Biology etc.Scope of Employment
- In food, pharmaceutical, bio-informatics, bio-processing and allied industries.
- As analysts and managers in R&D and quality control laboratories.
- As entrepreneurs to start biotech industries.
Civil Engineering, one of the first engineering disciplines in the world, deals with the Design, Construction, and maintenance of the infrastructure such as roads, bridges, airports, dams and buildings. Many civil engineers work in design, build, supervise, operate, and maintain construction projects in the government and private sectors.B.Tech Civil Engineering with Specialisation in
- Computer Aided Infrastructure Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering involves the design and understanding of computational process and programming languages. The syllabus includes topics such as the algorithms, programming languages, operating systems, database management systems, computer network, computer graphics and artificial intelligence. After the completion of the degree in Computer Science & Engineering, student can work in the field of database management, embedded systems, IT, telecommunication, multimedia, computer hardware & software implementation, computer hardware & software maintenance, gaming, web designing and other related industries. It is a broad field to work in private and government sector as well.B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering Specialization in
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Animation & Game Design
- Financial Computing
- Cyber Security
Electrical and Electronics engineering is a fascinating filed which is undergoing rapid changes and without which day to day life is impossible. The graduates have the opportunities throughout the world, both in public and private sectors. With rapid expansion of the technology, there is a high demand for the graduates who can understand and alter electrical control systems in the modern industries.
Electronics and Communication Engineering prepares the students for career as systems engineer, Electronics Engineer and Communication Engineering Graduates have wide options to further pursue studies and career in any chosen field. Students study various communication systems together with electronics.
Information Technology is the field of study, design, development, implementation, support and management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware. Generally, information technology helps to create, control, store, communicate and circulate information. The main focus of B.Tech in Information technology is on computers and technology. It differs from Computer Science engineering in the aspect that in this the student is expected to learn management and information theory. It includes a detailed study of programming and of the software computer.*IT Specialization in Cloud Computing
Mechanical engineering is one of the broadest and oldest branches of engineering. Mechanical engineers are involved with any system that has a moving part. Their job opportunities are wide open in many areas and in numerous industries irrespective of location.B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering Specilization in
- Automation & Robotics
- Automobile Engineering in collaboration with ARAI and GARC
Date of Examination – 20nd to 24th February 2021
Exam Centre & Time Slot will be indicated in the hall ticket.
Announcement of VTUEEE 2021 Phase I Result – 6th March 2021
All candidates who appear for the VTUEEE 2021 Phase I shall avail the benefit of 2020 Fee Structure.
Last date to apply VTUEEE 2021 Phase II – 14th April 2021
Date of Examination – 21st to 25th April 2021
Exam Centre & Time Slot will be indicated in the hall ticket.
Date of VTUEEE 2021 phase II Results – 6th May 2021.
All candidates who appear for the VTUEEE 2021 Phase II shall follow the revised Fee Structure of 2021.
Eligibility & Important Instructions
- A pass in +2 (or its equivalent).
- Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2021 can appear for VTUEEE 2021.
- For the purpose of consideration for award of the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the State or Union Territory from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying examination (12th standard examination of the State or Central Board) will be taken as the state to which the candidate belongs, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another State or Union Territory.
Step 1: New Registration
- Enter all the details carefully.
- After filling the details, click apply now
- An unique application number and password will be sent to the registered e-mail address.
- Note: Application number and password can be used for future reference
- Fill in the relevant fields carefully.
- Upload scanned (JPEG format) photograph (10-100KB) and signature (size: 10-100KB) of the candidate.
- The cost of the application is Rs.950
- Payment can be done via Netbanking / Credit/ Debit card / UPI or Paytm Wallet.
- After payment, an Online Application form will be generated.
- You are requested to bring the application form during the admission.
- Download the soft copy of the online application for further reference.